A new session of this series will begin in May 2023.
Meetings will be on Mondays at Gurnee Community Church l from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
This series lasts for 19 weeks. There will also be an option to attend via Zoom.
Learn about what the Scriptures really have to say about
- What healthy relationships look like compared to toxic relationships
- Patterns and why women stay in toxic relationships
- What to expect if you stay or leave
- Toxic marriages and divorce
- Developing safety, financial, legal, communication, emotional support, and spiritual support plans
- Spiritual battles, the Armor of God, and spiritual healing
- Lies women believe and God’s truth that sets them free
- Practical steps toward healing
- Psalms, Proverbs and Scriptures that speak to a woman’s heart
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- What to look for in a new relationship
- God’s unique purpose for your life
- Living victoriously and being the woman God designed you to be
The cost for materials (1 book and 1 workbook) is $30. However, for people who are out of town and joining by zoom, they can either (1) purchase the book themselves on Amazon and I will email a PDF of the workbook, so their cost is $0, or (2) if they provide an address, I can ship the book and workbook for $35 (this includes shipping).
To Register, please contact Nikki at 847-336-2392 (x201) or firstname.lastname@example.org.